[TowerTalk] Ferrite cores

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:09:52 EDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: TowerTalk <towertalk-bounces at contesting.com> On Behalf Of Dave Sublette
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 9:52 PM
To: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ferrite cores

Well I've done it again -- I lost the info on where to order the 1.5 inch type 31 toroids to use when building chokes to feed antennas.  I have googled all evening, looked at Mouser, Amidon, etc... and can't find them,  What really irritates me is I bought them and built three chokes not three months ago and can't remember where i got them from.  :-( Old age is agravating.

Who can tell me the good supplier for type 31 1.5 inch diameter cores to wrap RG142 around?

Thanks,

Dave, K4TO