[TowerTalk] Story of the injured tower climber explaning to his insurance company

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 14:48:36 EDT 2018

Not wishing to sound callus since I just read about the ham who lost his life on a tower collapse.....But does anyone have a copy of the story of the guy who writes to his insurance company explaining how he got injured.  I imagine it was from many years back in one of the radio magazines. As I recall his fingers got jammed and caused him fall, then let go of the pull line and got hit by the tool bucket from 100' or so.
Then on and on. A very funny story I wanted to save but have lost it somewhere along the way.

Can anyone provide me a copy of that?

Terry

KI7M