[TowerTalk] Fwd: Story of the injured tower climber explaining to his insurance company

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 04:14:11 EDT 2018

 That story is old. It probably was first revealed in the entertainment industry as an explanation why a guy was late for work.
The first time I heard the story a construction guy was asked to hold on to a rope when they were going to haul down a barrel of dirt with the rest of the story the same result. It that case the bottom of the barrel gave in when the it hit the ground. I don't believe it actually happened.
Well, the story sound funny when you hear it.

73 de,
Hans - N2JFS