[TowerTalk] Ham IV control box

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:40:23 EDT 2018

I assume you mean the meter reading (direction) changes when the brake
lever is depressed. Does it do this when it is not connected to the control
line? Sounds like a short between the brake line and one of the 3
potentiometer wires. Much more likely in the control line rather than in
the control box.

Chuck W5PR