[TowerTalk] Bearings for a 2-3" mast

Benedikt Sveinsson benedikts at vodafone.is
Sun Oct 28 12:31:35 EDT 2018

Thank you for the answer

Yes, I know they are not the strongest, I can perhaps get seamless tubes resonably prices or chrome moly (probably not). Just one of the issues living on a island in the middle of the Atlantic, some things harder to get hold of and very expensive to import.

This is still in the planning stages, I'm going to call around. The bearing is just one of the part I'm missing.

73, Benni TF3T