[TowerTalk] Use of triplexer during Field Day

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 11:25:58 EDT 2018

Not quite clear, but if you’re asking if there is a problem doing separate / individual bands on each transmitter using a tribander or even a quadband antenna with a single feedline... no problem at all. We even used to go a step further and go 1E using two operators on locked out transmitters working two bands interleaving CQ’s until the ARRL stopped the progress of advancement on that. Just get decent BPF’s and a triplexor / quadplexor rated for your intended power or above.
Now if you want to do the above but have two guys in the same band you’ll generally need extra precautions like antenna separation / orientation, but I don’t believe you’re trying to do that?
73,
Tim / N6WIN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone