[TowerTalk] 80m DX special dipole

Guido Tedeschi guidoted at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:37:04 EDT 2018

Many thanks for the quick answer John.

I thought that the coax cables were used as stubs, so only the impedance
and velocity factor were important; but if capacitance per meter is also
important the issue is explained, because the RG213 has 100 pF per meter
and the BROAD-PRO 50/C has 74 pf per meter.

I was mislead because I was remembering to have seen a low power version
made with RG58, but RG58 has the same capacitance per meter of RG213.

Now I have to understand better the antenna details and see how to
recalculate correctly the cables lenght of BROAD-PRO 50/C

73 de Guido, ik2bcp