[TowerTalk] Rohn EP instructions: "Stake all nuts"; what does it mean?

Charles Gallo charlie at thegallos.com
Sun Sep 16 14:50:17 EDT 2018

It is one of three things
1) take a centerpunch and put a dimple in one of the flats, HARD. Goal is to distort the nut so it won't unscrew
2) use the centerpunch to put a dimple in the surface the nut mounts against, again, goal again, not unscrewing
3)Using centerpunch, whack where the threads of the bolt and nut meet, to really distort both. This is most secure, but don't plan on reusing either

--
73 de KG2V
Charlie