[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Mirage/KLM 15m 6 el

Charles Farr cefarr at hughes.net
Sun Sep 23 14:06:46 EDT 2018

Contact DX Engineering. They have boom/mast adapter that will work
nicely with your beam.

They also have a very good 4:1 balun and the necessary hardware to mount
it to your boom. I used both on my KT34XA along with the boom support.
The original boom/mast adapter is less that it should be. The DX
Engineering adapter is much more robust.

Check it out.

Chuck, W6AJW