[TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Apr 2 21:07:40 EDT 2019

I've seen recommendations for this sort of product for as part of a
strategy sealing outdoor coax splices against moisture. I see several
brands listed, most say "UV-resistant." My intended use would be in
addition to a first double wrap with a product like Rescue Tape or 3M
Mastic, and a UV protection second wrap of Scotch 88, using the Liquid
Tape for irregular areas and parts that are hard to tape (for example,
where a PL259 mates to an SO239). I would appreciate any advice from
those with experience.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC