[TowerTalk] 130' 45G Gyued Tower Questions

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 10:43:46 EDT 2019

That is normal and as you expect it will bend back up as you add the other guys.  I don't see any need to force it up with cribbing, the rod won't take a permanent bend from that small deflection.  It might require a small adjustment in tension when the rod bends back up from the other guys, but that should be only a tiny effect.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373