[TowerTalk] Message formatting

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 13:11:08 EDT 2019

>  I have seen an increasing number of posts such as the one below, where the
text is all compressed into one hard-to-read paragraph.  Anyone know what's going on?  Maybe it's something on my end?  I don't think it's limited to Towertalk, but it may be limited to contesting.com.  I'm not sure.
Hiya, Dave --
    Yes, pretty annoying. For some reason my aol.com posts wind up with lots of extraneous characters on my end. How do they look to other people? I can't tell because it may be a problem at my end.

    I don't know much about our Mailman software but I'll see if I can get some sort of answer. This software is pretty old at this point. And it won't take anything but text which seems kind of antiquated at this point.
Cheers,Steve    K7LXCTT ADMIN