[TowerTalk] Need M2 6-meter beam identification help

ae5b at ae5b.net ae5b at ae5b.net
Mon Apr 8 08:54:48 EDT 2019

Regular 6M7. Not the jhv.
John AE5B

Sent from MailDroid

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil <pmills7 at comcast.net>
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Sent: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 5:15 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need M2 6-meter beam identification help

I bought a used M2 6-meter beam at a hamfest this
past weekend.  The seller had a few pages of info
and said it was an M2 6M7JHV.  After getting it home
and laying it out in the shop floor, I find that the
docs don't match the antenna.  What I have is not
the 6M7JHV as, though it has 7 elements, the boom is
26 feet and not 30 feet, the boom diameter is 2"
rather than 1 3/4", and the element lengths and
spacing are different.  Can anyone suggest what
model this one might be so I can search for a
manual?

thanks, 73, Phil   W5BVB