[TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock

Charles Lind cxl24 at case.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:03:37 EDT 2019

Thanks to all for many good ideas and insights.  My brother-in-law, who
owns the barn and property I am going to use, is not eager to bring out
explosives if we can avoid it.  He is bringing out the heavy equipment this
week and will do a trial dig for me.  There is nothing sacred about the
tower location, other than "close to the barn" is good for short coax runs,
so we may try different sites:  we have about 200 acres to try!!  I'll
report back if this works......

73, Chuck, N8CL