[TowerTalk] Ladder Line Question?

Tom Hellem tom.hellem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 11:01:43 EDT 2019

Ted-
Others have responded with what seems like an unequivical  no.
Let me chime in with another suggestion-
Not too long ago there was an article in one of the ham publications, or it
may have been
a post on this or a different reflector (my memory is not good enough to
recall which).
The author made the claim to have successfully run ladder line inside
plastic conduit across the ground.

Maybe others here on the reflector remember the article and can point you
in the right direction as to
its source.

73
Tom