[TowerTalk] K1PEK de NW2K - Towertalk Ads

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Apr 15 19:58:23 EDT 2019

K9YC and Jim Lux ( callsign = W6RMK ) do not sell anything but they
both contribute a lot of very technical knowledge. As a towertalk
subscriber I am grateful to have so much information conveniently
available and it's free.

John KK9A

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Mon Apr 15 17:50:58 EDT 2019

Moreover, I’d say the reflector is populated with enough people with
enough knowledge and/or experience (K9YC, Jim Lux (sorry, he rarely
signs his call but I know he has one), K7LXC, K3LR, K7NV, AB7E, etc.)
that any commercial content that lacks integrity would be called out
pretty quickly.

As for a certain list admin who may or may not have a book on towers
in print… if you have questions about erecting towers, is there a
better resource than Up the Tower?

73, kelly, ve4xt