[TowerTalk] KF4BWG

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Apr 17 16:59:37 EDT 2019

I am curious about this product. It appears that these Horse Fence
antennas use a wide stainless steel mesh radiator. Since the
conductivity of stainless steel is significantly less than copper
which is typically used in dipoles, how does this material effect the
efficiency?

John KK9A

wp3c wrote:

HiDid someone knows or known KF4BWG the creator of the Horse Fence
antennas?I visited his website and sent some emails but didn’t receive
any answer. I’m curious about the broadband of those antennas. If
someone knows about that please let me know. ThanksAlfredo WP3C Sent
from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device