[TowerTalk] KF4BWG

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 18 14:18:22 EDT 2019

The wires can be 0.007" diameter.  Not only is the DC resistance higher
for stainless, but the ferromagnetic loss at RF can be significant.

https://www.statelinetack.com/item/field-guardian-2in-polytape-classic-14-wire/BXC33/?srccode=GPSLT&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28UA2BShpSxPs83FvSIvuOjQW1dQFVyMhvXhgK7CQK05EtlHaYD0YFYaAgg7EALw_wcB

Grant KZ1W