[TowerTalk] Loctite on Antennas

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sat Apr 20 09:32:09 EDT 2019

Scott,

    The Mid-Tri uses a fair share of Nylocks. I'm not sure if antiseize has
any issues with nylocks, or even if it would benefit from a locking
compound.  Personally when I built my JK WARC and JK Mid Tri I just used
clear Krylon and put several coats on all exposed threaded sections.  I had
a multiple antennas dressed like this that were put up 1995-2000 and when I
moved in 2015 all the hardware was reuseable sans a couple itmes that were
dropped in the grass.  YMMV.

73  Mike K9MK/5