[TowerTalk] Antenna Rope

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Sat Apr 20 17:40:49 EDT 2019

The name of the manufacturer I couldn't remember was Everson. I would
imagine it may only be available locally here on the left coast but the
info and URL is at https://www.eversoncordage.com/tarred-seine-twine.
Used by the fishing fleets for many purposes from net to on-board needs.
Living on the ocean I can attest to its ability to withstand the
elements and have never had one break, even under our terrible winter winds.

Don W7WLL