[TowerTalk] ICE 419-B info.

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:55:47 EDT 2019

I want to  thank all the responded to me request   for info on the 8 pin DIN plug on the ICE 419 -B  automatic BPF

I recived a number of PDF’s and scaned documatation  sheets Both on the TT reflector and private  Email/direct.

As for my use having had a pair years ago  I have my station set with towers spaced   apart and run both transmit  stubs and  decreat   W3NQN filters for contests

The 519’s  will be in  full auto with max powere 45 watts …  for daily play.

73 Wayne W3EA