[TowerTalk] 4.3-10 Connector for RG8

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Apr 30 10:29:01 EDT 2019

Yup. However, if big coax was still being run up cell towers, you would
see 4.3-10 gradually appearing on those lines, to simplify jumper stock.

A case could be made for manufacturers (including ham), going forward,
to replace N & UHF with 4.3-10, even if low PIM isn't needed, because
they would only have to deal with one connector for everything.

Won't happen until the price comes way down, and the price won't come
down until they sell a lot, so...

-Steve K8LX