[TowerTalk] 4.3-10 Connector for RG8

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Apr 30 13:48:15 EDT 2019

It's a flat panel with multiple bulkhead connectors. As found on current
multiband cell antennas with 6, 8 or more connectors, and especially
*MIMO* mattress antennas where you might have 12 or 16 connectors all
fighting for real estate on the panel. And on multiband remote radios
with 8 or 12 connectors. Combiner stacks, etc.

-Steve K8LX