[TowerTalk] Pulley at the top corner of an inverted L

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 30 21:32:55 EDT 2019

For "non-conductive marine" you might look for plastic sheaves in carbon
fiber flanges, but I don't think that the little bump of a conductive
block would make much difference if attached to an insulated hoist line.

What will make a difference to the wire fatigue life is a larger
diameter sheave, so I would recommend something closer to 2" diameter.
Any sheave will be better than an insulator.

Grant KZ1W