[TowerTalk] Price Reduced - RG-214 Jumpers

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Aug 5 16:43:43 EDT 2019

Yes, this is a top quality product, but 1) because nearly all of my
operation is below 50.5 MHz,  nearly of my antennas and antenna
switching shack is wired with UHF connectors; and 2) the shortest jumper
I could make use of is about 3 ft, and most are a few feet longer. :)  A
year or so ago, I rewired my antenna switching with RG400 after settling
on that cable for chokes.

73, Jim K9YC