[TowerTalk] Tower Safety Information Resources:    Invitation to contribute

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 13:25:57 EDT 2019

>  I've received a bunch of good suggestions . . . keep 'em coming!
    Besides many words devoted to tower safety in my UP THE TOWER book (available from championradio.com), you may be interested in my "10 Most Common Tower Building Mistakes" at https://www.championradio.com/tech.notes.html
    Feel free to use it any way you wish.

Cheers,Steve    K7LXC
PS - It'd be great if you could send your list/talk to the reflector or post it somewhere where we can all have access to it. Good fodder for discussions.