[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Aug 23 17:56:55 EDT 2019

On 8/23/2019 2:47 PM, Danny K5CG via TowerTalk wrote:
> Groups.io has been wonderful. If you are not interested in a thread or topic (topics can have #tags) you can "mute" it. It saves having to read the follow on replies about a subject that either doesn't apply or is not interesting to you.

This is also easy to do in full-featured email clients like Thunderbird,
which I have used for many years. It can sort in many ways. I sort on
the From field, putting each of the 20 or so email reflectors I read
into it's own mailbox. It's free, from Mozilla, the developer of
FireFox. Before that, I used PMMail, which had similar capabilities.

73, Jim K9YC