[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 13:15:07 EDT 2019

>  A year or so ago, my contest club YCCC moved its reflector to Groups.io.Today my local club did the same. There are many advantages to this, perhapsthe biggest being the ability to post attachments and upload files that allmembers can download. There's also a web interface that members can usewithout an email client. I can't think of a reflector that would benefitmore from such capabilities than TowerTalk.
>  Steve, any chance you'd be willing to move TowerTalk to Groups.io? I'm surethere are members who'd be happy to help with the technical details.
Howdy, TowerTalkians --
    Yes, our MailMan is pretty primitive at this point. But I'm just a list administrator. There are several guys that actually run things; e.g. K5TR. I'll drop him a line and see if there are any future plans.
    I belong to a ham group on groups.io and it is a big improvement over MailMan so I personally wouldn't be averse to upgrading.

Cheers,Steve     K7LXCTT ADMIN