[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Aug 24 18:47:01 EDT 2019

Actually it is pretty easy.  It took me a while to find out how though!

On the Web interface for groups.io  you can simple highlight with the
mouse, click, hold pull down, etc  what you want to quote and then click
reply and what you highlighted will be put in the reply box.

I hope this makes sense.