[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 23:39:38 EDT 2019

I hope that the .io won't screw up my e-mails.  I use Outlook and each
e-mail I get is properly shuttled to the correct e-mail folder depending on
who it is from. I had to have my grandson help me get it to work like that.
Not sure what a different type of e-mail reflector would do me but if it is
really good, I am all for it.  --- Now I need to find my grandsons phone
number, maybe it is on my wife's cell phone.

Bill W5VX

-----