[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Mon Aug 26 00:46:05 EDT 2019

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:00:30 -0400
From: <wc1m73 at gmail.com>
To: <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

<A year or so ago, my contest club YCCC moved its reflector to Groups.io.
<Today my local club did the same. There are many advantages to this, perhaps
<the biggest being the ability to post attachments and upload files that all
<members can download.

<73, Dick WC1M

##  Biggest  problem  with  tower  talk,  amps, etc,  is  NO PIX !!
Folks  spend  countless time  and  effort  ..describing stuff,  when
a simple  pix  would  have sufficed.  Pix  is  worth  a   1000  words.

##  The  current  format  has been  obsolete  since  day  1.

Jim   VE7RF