[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Tom_N2SR tom_n2sr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 05:54:54 EDT 2019

 Don't we need to get to the 20th century before we move on to the 21st?
Most people here have high speed internet, modern radios, modern TVs, and even modern smart phones.   Many even do the new fancy digital modes.
WHY do we have to be held back with a "spark gap" version of communications here?
Tom, N2SR