[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Mon Aug 26 16:24:15 EDT 2019

Amen! Also use Thunderbird, works well for all the various groups I am
on, this one, Yahoo and groups.io.

Would like to see a viable way to allow the inclusion of a copy of a pic
into the text or of .jpg/,jpeg attachments. I understand it is concern
that attachments made by 'members' of the TT group might contain a virus
or malware. I'm not a programmer just a user so don't understand all the
nuances of the pic inclusion or attachment issue.

Don W7WLL.