[TowerTalk] One Shots

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Mon Aug 26 21:48:57 EDT 2019

FWIW:  I goofed up my first One-Shot when the molten fluid leaked out of the
bottom of the ceramic mold.  I cut off the bad weld and tried again, this
time plugging ALL holes, including around the wires and the bottom ground
rod hole, with electrician's putty.  The remaining dozen shots worked
perfectly.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F