[TowerTalk] TowerTalk

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 13:58:04 EDT 2019

>  Steve, how many new subscribers do we get now vs two years or so ago.  Kindof hard to find the list when uts only referenced by search engines now!
    The official membership right now is 2068 and has been around 2k for many years. Did I mention MANY years?!?
    I don't have any comments on contesting.com because I rarely look at it but it did take me a while to find the archives the last time I looked. Apparently they've been moved to eham I found out.

Cheers,Steve    K7LXCTT ADMIN