[TowerTalk] High VSWR

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Aug 28 22:14:56 EDT 2019

For those that may have missed the link to Doug's build photos here it is:

http://w6dsr.com/LP1005AA/index.html

Doug, I'm sorry about your loss.  But if the mast isn't bent, which the one
post-failure photo I've seen (Dave I'd like to see the others) seems to
indicate, then you still have tower, rotor, and mast.  I'd put up a less heroic
"ham-style" stack and get on the air.

Wes  N7WS