[TowerTalk] High VSWR

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 28 23:26:47 EDT 2019

Thanks for the link, Wes. Yes, the process was interesting to follow.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger though, Doug -- over not very many
years, K5RC has had a lot of trouble keeping his 3-el 80M yagi at 175 ft
operational at W7RN.

And here's another thing on which Wes and I agree. I know a lot of hams
who have had a lot of fun with far less mechanically heroic antenna farms.

73, Jim K9YC