[TowerTalk] Homemade portable mast

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 30 10:26:40 EDT 2019

For a coming trip, I just purchased a 6'6" surfboard bag for Spiderbeam
fiberglass poles.  There are a wide ranging lengths and styles available
and one exactly fit the carrier max dimension for length on domestic
flights, longer was ok internationally.  So it a good idea to check all
of the hops for limits.

Surfboards are ok in the South Pacific and the max allowed weight for us
is 32Kg.  ;)

Grant KZ1W