[TowerTalk] rope strength - Knot Expert

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 9 11:21:48 EST 2019

Thank you Dave. You were so patient & helpful with me I really
appreciated your time & assistance. I absolutely love the new setup. Oh,
don't let the images fool you, there is a ton of crap, coax, old ropes,
etc on the ground around all the towers that may not get picked up till
spring hi-hi.

As for my XYL......she is a one-of-a-kind and my hero. She helps out
driving in the 3/4" head bolts at the base (pivot) as I winch the towers
back to vertical and is my safety if something goes wrong. She also runs
the New Holland loader with utility hooks etc when needed. I am so lucky
she puts up with me and all my RF crap. TU again ! 73 and Merry X-Mas to
you and yours.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....