[TowerTalk] Follow on to rotor cable for Prop Pitch

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 23:49:11 EST 2019

Much like Elliott, I am also in the midst of rebuilding my rotor mast
antenna system. I am using a Prop Pitch and a Green Heron prop pitch
rotor controller.

I'm comfortable with my wiring from the shack to the tower base. My need
and concern centers from the tower base up to the actual PP location via
a crank up tower totaling 85' to the rotor location and what types or
forms of actual wire to carry the PP current and of course the much
smaller mag pulse feed signal.

I plan to use the loop fixtures that contain the coax feed lines and
rotor wiring as well keep the lines sorted and in some order where i
avoid tangles and radical bends.

What are other users doing to help contain and keep this working well
and still supply the PP enough or better current supply.

Thanx in advance for help and suggestions.  mac/mc  w5mc