[TowerTalk] 45G and guys

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Dec 16 19:14:06 EST 2019

On the question of "Will the EHS cause interactions" - the answer is YES.

That is true regardless of length, although the magnitude of the
interaction is going to be a factor of many things including the length
and proximity.  It's possible to pick lengths that minimize the impact
depending on band, etc.

So if you plan to mount a beam among the guys, definitely use insulated
guys like the Phili stuff as that takes interaction problems off the
table for the most part.

Good luck!

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie