[TowerTalk] identifying Mosley antenna

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Tue Feb 5 15:45:59 EST 2019

John,

Thanks for your post.  I have developed quite an adolescent crush on the
Mosley CL33.  I have one and I would enjoy having more than one.  Do you
know how common it is these days to find them used?

They were the epitome of "a tribander at __ feet" when I was young and
impressionable.  Could have been 35 feet, could have been 50 or 60 or 70
feet.  They were the envy of all.  Mine's at 60 feet and keeps me out of
trouble just fine.

73 - Mark N5OT