[TowerTalk] identifying Mosley antenna

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 13:00:41 EST 2019

 Yep. I devoured Steve & Ward's book (http://www.championradio.com/shop/Publications.2).I like my Force12 C-4XL (C3 + EF240) that I found for cheep. It's a pretty good 'flamethrower'.
Equally significant is F-B and F-S rejection. It's nice to decrease QRM by turning it away from signals you DON'T want to hear. One day on 10m during a local round-table, I made an unscientific test. One fellow a few miles away ALWAYS ran a kilowatt. With the yagi aimed in his direction, his signal was expectedly VERY strong. With the yagi turned 180° away, his signal was significantly reduced. With the yagi turned 90° away, his signal was close to the noise.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC