[TowerTalk] OT: FS New on Roll Andrews LDF2-50 Heliax

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 8 18:25:42 EST 2019

FS, brand new on 1000' roll Andrews/Commscope LDF2-50 heliax. Good up to
13.5 GHz, VF = 0.88. $1.25/ft plus shipping (about 1/2 the price from RF
parts). I also have some NOS & in box Andrews L2PNM-HC (male
N-connectors) available if needed. Preference given to anyone buying
entire roll. Pse contact me directly off-line if interested.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....