[TowerTalk] Wanted-Telrex 20M326-3 Element 20 Meter Monobander on a 26 foot boom

James Archer James.Archer at erm.com
Thu Feb 14 07:22:09 EST 2019

Thank you for reading this !

Looking for a 3 element 20 Telrex on the 26 foot boom Telrex called it the 20M326

I will consider buying even part of the antenna as long as the boom is in good shape

Please send me a message if you have any leads

Kind Regards James N3ZS Located in Pennsylvania

Please visit ERM's web site: http://www.erm.com. To find out how ERM manages personal data, please review our Privacy Policy<https://www.erm.com/privacy>