[TowerTalk] OT: Inductor Calculator

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 28 00:59:41 EST 2019

I just got internet back on after loosing it late last night and am
catching up on an entire days worth of posts. I wanted to thank everyone
very much for their input. I got the answers I was looking for. My
solution will be to build up a pair of inductors using toroids rather
then single layer, air-core inductors. The physical size was simply too
large based on the required inductance for my project. TU agn 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....