[TowerTalk] Help needed on new beam

r young ryoung158 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:57:57 EST 2019

My KT34a is acting up and I should probably replace it.

My tower is only an MA40  and cannot handle much, plus I want  something
that is not too conspicuous.

A 2 element Steppir may be good for me but it seems they require more
maintenance than I can do.

Navassa looks good too but al the elements present an issue. The yagi will
be up 40 feet max, so it really will stand out.

Do I go back to the old CL33 and add a 12/17 rotary dipole or is that too
old school.

KT34a worked great but I do not think it would come apart for rebuild

tks,

Gerry

K1NY