[TowerTalk] Skyhawks on TIC Rings?

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:10:50 EST 2019

I currently have a 3 stack of KT36XA's on a Rohn 55G tower.  They are
mounted on TIC Rings - Model 1122E.  I am considering replacing the KT36XA's
with Skyhawks.

Does anyone have experience mounting Skyhawks on my configuration - Rohn 55G
/ Model 1122E TIC rings?   If so, was there anything tricky about the
installation?   I am particularly worried about the potential need to mount
the antennas off of their balance point.

Any other thoughts or advice?

I know that K3WW is using a similar configuration and I have already gotten
an input from Chas.

73,

Bud AA3B