[TowerTalk] 160 Inv L/Tower

Edward navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 23:38:25 EST 2019

Didn’t want to jump in the bandwagon but this issue applies to me, too.

I have a similar situation and am trying to figure out the best solution.

I have three crank-up towers, 35’ apart from one another.

The tallest is 106’. The second tallest is 89’ and the third 70’.

Many questions.

1) Inv L? Shunt feed?  Which tower is best?

2). Need verticals for 80 and 160. Use separate towers or same?  All have top loading. The 89 and 106 have Steppir antennas.

3). Would like to share radial system.

4). Do you foresee much interaction between towers?

Thanks,
Ed NI6S