[TowerTalk] More on Half Wave (and HFTA)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 19 16:43:53 EST 2019

Thanks Shawn.  Yes, Dean told me the same things., but he also advised
me to run a lot of simulations to find those that didn't have that
spatial aliasing.  BTW -- the terrain data is a plain text file, and can
be manually edited. It's been more than 10 years since I did it, so I
don't remember format of that file, but I did generate one radial of
data by taking points off of a topo map. It might be possible to
manually edit a file to use different point spacing along different
parts of the radial.

The links to the modeling software within your older post seem to be dead.

73, Jim K9YC